Church Hill School

The Church Hill School was built in 1870 of hand-hewn limestone and was the first school to be located in this area, it was first a parochial school for St. Martin’s Lutheran Church, and then in 1895, it became a part of the Comal County Public School District. It was donated to Conservation Society in 1975 by the school district to be used as a school museum.